The Constitutional Court of the Republic of Macedonia, as an organ that protects the constitutionality and legality:
– decides on the conformity of laws with the Constitution;
– decides on the conformity of collective agreements and other regulations with the Constitution and laws;
– protects the freedoms and rights of the individual and citizen relating to the freedom of communication, conscience, thought and activity as well as to the prohibition of discrimination among citizens on the grounds of sex, race, religion or national, social or political affiliation;
– decides on conflicts of competency among holders of legislative, executive and judicial offices;
– decides on conflicts of competency among Republic bodies and units of local self-government;
– decides on the answerability of the programs and status of political parties and associations of citizens; and
– decides on other issues determined by the Constitution.
The decisions of the Constitutional Court are final and executable.
For more information call: 02 3163-063, 02 3119-355 and 02 3163-076