Based on art. 29, line 3 from the Law on Free Access to Public Information, (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia”, No. 13/06), the Government of the Republic of Macedonia, on a session held on 24.12.2006, has adopted a
DECISION FOR DETERMINING PRICES FOR COMPENSATION OF MATERIAL COSTS FOR THE INFORMATION ISSUED BY THE INFORMATION HOLDERS
This decision determines the prices for compensation of the material costs for the information issued by the information holders.
(1) The applicant is due to pay the costs for the received rewriting, photocopy or electronic writing of the information.(2) The compensation for the issued information, in the form described in line 1 of this article, is determined as follows:
– copying of one sheet of paper, A4 format – 1 denar;
– printing in one color, one sheet of paper, A4 format – 2 denars;
– electronic form of information on one computer CD – 21 denars;
– rewriting of one page of the paper sheet, A4 format – 5 denars.
This decision enters to force on the next day after it is being published in the “Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia”.
24 December 2006 year
President of the Government
of the Republic of Macedonia
M.A. Nikola Gruevski